It's been a while since I have posted. At lot has gone on with my journey of growth.
Yesterday I took a journey to a place I have been many times, but it never served as a joyous adventure until now.
I just want to say a big thank you to two BEAUTIFUL ladies who contributed to my day yesterday to make it the best day ever!!!!
Two of my best friends and I took a trip to Carowinds. Just the three of us. On the way there we discussed how we never really had fun when we went because we never got to ride anything.
Well, we rode everything! And I had a blast!!!!!!
It has been a very long time when I felt this much joy. Probably when I
played Mother May I with my cousins when I was a little girl.
God has really blessed me and I have to praise him now for giving me so many riches in friendship and family.
I am so filled with joy right now I can't contain it and I want to share it with everyone!!!
Life is about moments my friends. Be a responsible adult, but don't forget the joy of moments. It's all about perspective.
A year ago I looked out a window and watched a friend walk through her
yard and caress her plants in her garden as she did. I could see great
joy in her face as she touched each plant. I recall thinking I wanted to
find that kind of joy in life. I recalling praying for it.
My perspective has changed. I have found that joy. God didn't give it to me right away. He didn't give it to me at all.
He did, however, show me the way. It wasn't an easy path, but I found my way. I have arrived folks.
I've come full circle.
At this moment, I have nothing by means of materialistic items, but I am rich beyond any measure in friendship and family.
That outweighs anything I can have in this world.
I imagine this is what Heaven is like.
Yesterday I took a journey to a place I have been many times, but it never served as a joyous adventure until now.
I just want to say a big thank you to two BEAUTIFUL ladies who contributed to my day yesterday to make it the best day ever!!!!
Two of my best friends and I took a trip to Carowinds. Just the three of us. On the way there we discussed how we never really had fun when we went because we never got to ride anything.
Well, we rode everything! And I had a blast!!!!!!
It has been a very long time when I felt this much joy. Probably when I played Mother May I with my cousins when I was a little girl.
God has really blessed me and I have to praise him now for giving me so many riches in friendship and family.
I am so filled with joy right now I can't contain it and I want to share it with everyone!!!
Life is about moments my friends. Be a responsible adult, but don't forget the joy of moments. It's all about perspective.
A year ago I looked out a window and watched a friend walk through her yard and caress her plants in her garden as she did. I could see great joy in her face as she touched each plant. I recall thinking I wanted to find that kind of joy in life. I recalling praying for it.
My perspective has changed. I have found that joy. God didn't give it to me right away. He didn't give it to me at all.
He did, however, show me the way. It wasn't an easy path, but I found my way. I have arrived folks.
I've come full circle.
At this moment, I have nothing by means of materialistic items, but I am rich beyond any measure in friendship and family.
That outweighs anything I can have in this world.
I imagine this is what Heaven is like.
No comments:
Post a Comment