Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

End Scene

Image found online
Saturday will mark six months.
Come Monday I will file for divorce. 
The other morning I was looking at pictures of my stepson doing things I am no longer involved in. I'm missing out on his life and it's tearing me up inside.   
I became angry and I began thinking, "Why did you have to do what you did and ruin what I had?"
It was at that moment I knew God could feel my pain. Then the memories flooded in and I remembered we had nothing.
We were never happy with each other because we expected each other to make us happy. 
Maybe if we had admitted this to each other it would have saved some heart break. Maybe would have not caused each other physical pain.
Expectations will never make any relationship work.
Unconditional love is what will work. You find that when you are happy with yourself.
And you find your happy within yourself.
I found mine. I just can't work on it at the moment because I'm injured.
But it still makes me happy knowing I can return to it soon.
Knowing I have wonderful friends, an amazing family, and a very special person supporting me makes my happy that much more awesome.
This is by no means my final act. As this scene closes, another begins. I'm looking forward to my next role. 


No comments:

Forever

I made a comment the other day someone had me forever. The response, "I don't believe in forever. It's just hard to think tha...