![]() |
| Photo is Property of Everybody's Beautiful © |
You see that girl in the picture above? That's me.
My husband took this picture June 2012. We just finished eating at the world famous Skeeters. Home of the Skeeter Dog.
I only ate one. I only ever ate one.
I had always been a healthy eater and very active.
Then I got a sedentary job and tons of stress, mostly personal stress.
Next thing I knew, I was 179 pounds.
Last year an old injury flared up (knee) which led to discovering another injury (heel spur and plantar fasciitis) that led to discovering a health issue (osteopenia).
Now I am down 34lbs.
See that girl in the picture below? This is me at this moment. Not too shabby.
I only have 10lbs to go, but I can't stop there. Not to lose more weight of course, but to remain healthy.
Last year an old injury flared up (knee) which led to discovering another injury (heel spur and plantar fasciitis) that led to discovering a health issue (osteopenia).
Now I am down 34lbs.
See that girl in the picture below? This is me at this moment. Not too shabby.
I only have 10lbs to go, but I can't stop there. Not to lose more weight of course, but to remain healthy.

4 comments:
Hey, I just came over from back of the stampede to check out your blog. Keep plugging away!
Thank you!!!!
Beautiful before and after!
Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment